Our Teachers must possess:
- The ability to facilitate the teaching and learning of children within the Centre for Autism.
- The ability to lead support staff within the provision.
- The ability to work alongside parent/carers and other professionals.
- Experience of monitoring children’s teaching and learning
- Experience of using strategies and interventions to support children with autism.
· A strong work ethic to advance themselves as outstanding teachers
· The ability to be role models for other members of staff
We can offer:
- Fantastic children with huge capacity to achieve
- Fantastic staff team to work with
- An inclusive ethos where everybody is valued enormously
- Commitment to develop leadership practise to ensure our children achieve the very best education – this will include the chance to study for Masters Programmes
- A forward thinking environment that rewards creative leadership in a dynamic educational landscape
- Wonderful facilities for staff and child well-being
All staff are committed to promoting the welfare of all our children.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone to arrange a time - ask to speak to Sam Witchalls – Assistant Head Teacher.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or telephone the school to request one.
Lambeth council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack. Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.