Class Teacher (Key Stage 1)
Required from 1st January 2018
MOTIVATIONAL - INSPIRING- DYNAMIC - AMBITIOUS
We are looking to appoint a talented Key Stage 1 Class Teacher to join our strong and committed team. Hillcrest is a vibrant and dynamic academy that is looking for an inspirational teacher. Our successful candidate will be joining an incredibly strong and collaborative team within our school, and we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
- Inspire and excite children in their learning?
- Improve the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
- Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
- Work alongside and include families in their child’s education?
In return we can offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children's success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
- If you are newly qualified you will receive dedicated non-contact time, the support of an experienced mentor and opportunities to observe good practice in our academy and other schools; we want you to make the most of your NQT year!
- As an experienced teacher you will be able to access professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice.
- If you are an aspiring leader, we will support you in your development. We are committed to identifying potential and talent and growing future leaders!
Are you interested in joining us? We hope so! Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
A full application pack is available to download from the website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs . For more information or to arrange a visit to the school please email Sam Done, Principal: email@example.com or contact the school on 0113 2624080. Closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references.