Required from September 2018
Are you an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
- A supportive and caring environment
Ryecroft Academy is seeking to appoint a creative, passionate and inspirational primary practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
Our new teacher will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Please see the Job Description and person specification for this role.
Visits to school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Joanne Barrick, either by phone (0113 263 2433) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. An application form is available to download directly from our website at www.tgat.org.uk/jobs.
Closing date: Tuesday 22 May 2018 at 12 noon
All applications must be emailed to Joanne Barrick (email@example.com) and received before 12 noon on the above date.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 22 May 2018 pm
Interview date: Thursday 24 May 2018
Successful applicants selected for interview will be notified on Tuesday 22 May 2018