Experienced KS1 Teacher required for January 2018
Lightwater Village School is a vibrant, creative and forward looking infant school keen to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and experienced KS1 practitioner to work with our committed and experienced team initially for two terms from January 2018. This post will be for a Year 1 class.
Part of GLF Schools, Lightwater Village School is an outstanding academy within the Federation of Lightwater Schools; partnered with Hammond School. We have a supportive governing body, parents and have strong community links.
We would like someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who sets high standards and has a proven track record of outstanding practice
• Is innovative and inspirational in their teaching
• Is flexible and a good team player, prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Positively promotes inclusion and has high expectations for all children
• Has a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and assessment
• Enjoys life and has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• Career opportunities within a growing network of academies
• A well-resourced and forward thinking school
• Supportive, hard-working and talented colleagues
• Well motivated children and supportive parents
• An ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged, Please contact Sam Hadlington to make an appointment.
Please visit our website to find out more about the ethos and provision at our school.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st November 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 28th November
Please be advised that references will be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting / interviews have taken place.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Lightwater Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.