St Faith & St Martin Church of England Junior School, Hampton Street, Lincoln, LN1 1LW
Required from September 2018 MPS 1-6
Due to the recent school expansion, the Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and hardworking staff team at our exciting and vibrant Church of England Junior School.
The ideal candidate will have:
• aspirations to become a future leader in a forward thinking school;
• be keen to complete a middle leadership course, at the right time in their career, demonstrating their commitment to quality career progression;
• be very familiar with the expectations of the new National Curriculum and developing educational theory on Mastery approaches to the teaching of mathematics;
• love developing young writers with engaging experiences that inspire.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be:
• a committed classroom teacher with the highest of expectations;
• creative, organised and flexible;
• able to provide challenge for children of all ability groups;
• enjoy working in the centre of the beautiful cathedral city of Lincoln;
• able to work as part of a team to ensure that our children’s learning experiences are stimulating, engaging and memorable.
We can offer:
• a school with a desire to excel in all areas of the curriculum;
• delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and eagerness to learn;
• a friendly, supportive school community;
• a commitment to your continued professional development;
• a supportive staff and Governing Body that look forward to welcoming you to the school team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please telephone 01522 528063 and speak to the school’s business manager, Annemarie Hanson, or email: email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th April 2018. Interview will be held on Thursday 3rd May 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.