Class Teacher Required for September 2018 Inner London Salary Scale
Greenacres is a small and friendly mainstream primary school which is part of the Maritime Academy Trust. We pride ourselves on being a fully inclusive, happy and successful school. We are seeking to appoint a committed classroom practitioner to join our strong and enthusiastic team.
Candidates should have:
• High expectations of children’s attainment and progress.
• A good understanding of the needs of pupils with a range of abilities and from different backgrounds.
• Excellent interpersonal and behaviour management skills.
• Strong subject knowledge and the ability to adapt the curriculum in an exciting way.
• Be driven to make a real difference to the lives of children.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
If you are interested in the above post and would like further details and/or an application form please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: 13th April 2018
Greenacres is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.