Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range to Upper Pay Range depending on experience/preference
Actual Salary: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent, Full Time 32.5 hours
The Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to Class Teacher for Y4 from January 2019.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who:
- Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school.
-Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice.
- Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process.
- Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils.
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Sunday 16th December 2018
Interviews held: Week beginning 17th December 2018.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email email@example.com quoting reference RTH/232.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.