Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you energetic and committed to excellent teaching and learning in the primary phase.
If so, our school could be the place for YOU!
The Governors of our 2 form entry school wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who shows relentless dedication to school improvement. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a state of the art school fit for 21st Century learning and part of a thriving community.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent, well qualified classroom practitioner
- Be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations
- Be able to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team
- Have good understanding of the national curriculum
- Provide a positive and effective learning environment to all children in your care
- Inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Support the mission, vision and aims of our Catholic Primary School
We can offer:
- Dedicated Governors
- Supportive parents
- A commitment to the professional development of staff
Experienced or newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and welcomed.
Interviews: Week commencing 26th February 2018
Our Lady & St Joseph Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (including those in the EYFS) and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protections screening including checks with past employers and a DBS check.