Excellent Teacher required - NQTs welcome
Are you an inspirational teacher, looking to join a highly committed and enthusiastic team in our supportive, dynamic and vibrant school?
The Governors, staff, pupils and parents are seeking to appoint an innovative and creative Class Teacher, who can inspire, motivate and challenge pupils to achieve the highest levels of progress and attainment.
Richard Atkins is a warm, vibrant and inclusive school, at the heart of its community. With a purpose driven, high quality provision; we endeavour to foster fundamental values including growth, integrity, courage, excellence, curiosity and empowerment.
We can offer:
- a wonderful vibrant and inclusive school
- a purpose driven, high quality provision
- a creative and reflective staff team
- happy, respectful and well-rounded pupils
- strong partnerships with parents, local schools and the Local Authority
- on-going professional development to further flourish your career
- an inner London salary
- fantastic transport links
You will have:
- good general knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- good organisation, management and leadership skills
- good or better teaching that challenges and inspires pupils to learn and achieve
- commitment to promoting and achieving good progress and achievement for all pupils
- good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- flexibility, resilience, adaptability and commitment to working as part of a team
- effective strategies for working in partnership with parents/carers
- a sense of humour
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Further details and an application form and can be downloaded from TES or from our school website www.richardatkins.org. Alternatively, please call us on 020 8674 5601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be sent to the School Business Manager, Penny Porter-Mill, at Richard Atkins Primary School, New Park Road, London SW2 4JP or emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th June 2018 at 9am.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th June 2018 by 4pm.
Interviews: Thursday 21st June 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
'Inspiring curiosity and the courage to succeed'
Richard Atkins Primary School
New Park Road, London SW2 4JP
020 8674 5601
Headteacher: Nadia McIntosh