Allen Edwards is a mainstream community primary school catering for pupils from Nursery to Year 6. We wish to appoint an experienced Lower KS2 Class Teacher from January 2018 who will inspire a love of learning and display a real passion for the delivery of excellence. The candidate needs to be an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed individual.
We can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A highly skilled, creative, energetic staff team
- A dedicated, supportive governing body
- Strong partnerships with parents, other schools, the local community and the local authority
- Opportunities to develop your own skills and talents in this vibrant multi-cultural community
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a time please contact Sadjida Bocus, School Business Manager, on 020 7622 3985.
To obtain an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 10th November 2017 (5 pm)
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held week commencing 13th November 2017
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and to the safeguarding of children. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Lambeth is committed to Safer Recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
Allen Edwards Primary School
Studley Rd, Stockwell, London SW4 6RP
Tel: 020 7622 3985 Fax: 020 7627 5004
Headteacher: Louise Robertson
Individually Strong, Collectively Stronger!