Class Teacher Required: September 2018 Inner London Pay Range: Main Scale: £28,660 - £38,624, Upper Pay Scale: £43,616 - £47,298 plus 1 SEN point (£2,106)
Castlebar is an ‘Outstanding’ Special School (June 2014) for primary aged children. We are very proud of our achievements, but more than anything we are very proud of the children we are privileged to work with.
We have a teaching post available for an excellent practitioner who wishes to join our fantastic team working with young children with a range of complex learning difficulties including Autism and pupils with Challenging Behaviour.
Teachers with specific interests in special schools are welcome to apply.
Essential Qualities include:
• Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and its implications for children with complex learning difficulties
• Experience of special needs children
• Imagination, creativity and a highly developed sense of responsibility
• Positive outlook and humour
We can offer:
• A fantastic school with excellent facilities including rebound therapy and swimming pool
• A supportive and caring staff
• Great possibilities for professional development
• A commitment to work life balance
For further information please follow the link to our school web site where you can download the application pack and gain a comprehensive insight into our school. School website: www.castlebar.ealing.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
The deadline for applications is: Monday 4th June 2018
Interviews will be held on: TBC
Candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school office for a suitable date and time.
Castlebar is committed to Safeguarding Children - All candidates will require Enhanced DBS clearance. Candidates who have lived or worked abroad may require an overseas police check and will be asked to provide a good conduct certificate.