Class Teacher Lower KS2
Salary Grade Range: MPR 1 – 6 (UPR considered for the right candidate).
Salary Range: £28,660 - £39,006 per annum
Contract: Full-time (32.5 hours), Fixed Term for 1 Year
Start Date: September 2018
Come and join our dynamic and successful school from September 2018.
St Mark's CE Primary is a thriving inner city London one form-entry school in the heart of Islington.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Class Teacher to join our team who has the passion and energy to help drive high standards and great outcomes for all children.
You will need to have:
• excellent practice in the teaching of all subjects
• excellent knowledge of Early Years (where applicable)
• the ability to maximise the achievement of children
• the highest aspirations for all groups of children
You will be:
• a positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• committed to making a difference within and beyond your classroom
• a strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
• a high level of training and support
• ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
• a friendly, vibrant and supportive staff team
• an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
• an inspiring and creative school with a deep routed Christian ethos
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office during w/c 4th, 11th June 2018 on 0207 272 5967.
Closing Date: Monday 18th June 2018, midnight
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th June 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 25th June 2018
St Mark’s school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. Also, this post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.