The King Alfred School is looking for an ambitious and talented teacher to join our Lower School staff from September 2018. At King Alfred we are fortunate to have the freedom to be able to value the progress young people make in all areas, and to create an exciting learning experience that is true to our own principles and values.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about learning and keen to develop professionally
- Understand and embrace the benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
- Value and promote student voice within learning experiences
- Be committed to a holistic approach to education.
As well as sharing our values, the ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experiences:
- Significant teaching experience
- Good honours degree + PGCE primary (QTS)
- Proven track record of being an excellent teacher in own classroom
- Ability to establish successful relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- This role would be suitable for a talented Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher.
If you share our vision and are reflective, hard-working, forward-thinking and keen to grow with our community, we would very much like to hear from you.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV, covering letter and completed application form to Natalie Williamson at email@example.com. When emailing your application please clearly mark the role you are applying to in the subject line.
Deadline for application: midday, Wednesday 21 March 2018
Interviews: Monday 26 March 2018
Please advise if you are not available on the proposed date for interviews.
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.