Hours per week: 1.0 FTE, Full time
Ramridge Primary School, “Where Each Child Shines”, is a Values accredited school which has a positive and welcoming environment and was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its last inspection.
We are looking to recruit passionate and committed primary trained teachers, to start in September 2020 to work in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an innovative, supportive and happy school community
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and respond to good teaching
• A well-resourced and attractive school within a well maintained and stimulating environment
• High quality induction and excellent staff professional development
• A progressive and forward thinking school, that reflects our passion and commitment to our children and families
• Support through the Local Authority thriving East Area Partnership
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQT’s who:
• Are highly motivated
• Are striving to improve their practice for the benefit of the pupils
• Have high aspirations both for themselves and the pupils
• Are hardworking and resilient
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2020
Interviews: 2nd and 3rd March 2020
Online Application process via apply link
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01582 729970 to arrange your visit. For further information about our school please visit our website– www.ramridge.co.uk
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools