Apply by 16/4/21, Job start 17/5/21 or as soon as possible thereafter
Part-Time (0.5fte) Wed - Fri
The Governing Body of this vibrant, exciting and ambitious National Teaching School is seeking to appoint a part-time teacher to cover the maternity leave of one of our Year 6 teachers. This role will be sharing the class responsibilities across the week with an experienced established member of staff. Working days can be arranged by negotiation, but Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday would be preferred. We maintain a welcoming, inclusive ethos and want someone who will join our strong staff team. It is expected that this part-time contract will last until 4th April 2022.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Exemplary child-centred classroom practice with high expectations for the achievement of all pupils;
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
• Commitment and enthusiasm for our school vision and ethos.
Monk Fryston School will offer:
• Fabulous children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning;
• A warm, committed and dynamic staff team;
• Opportunity for shared planning and communication time;
• Governors who are supportive and have a shared ambition for the future of the school;
• A strong partnership with parents and the wider school community;
• A commitment to continuous professional development.
Application forms can be obtained from Mrs K McLachlan in the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01977 682388
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 at noon.
Job start: May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Age range: 4 – 11 Current NOR: 205
Monk Fryston CofE Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years