A RARE OPPORTUNITY
OUTSTANDING QUALIFIED TEACHERS REQUIRED
Salary - competitive
We are looking for outstanding teachers in all areas and Maths to join The Hampshire School, Chelsea.
You will be:
· An outstanding teacher;
· Focused on outcomes and raising standards for every pupil;
· Excited by the opportunity to work effective teams;
· Committed to ensuring that every pupil reaches their full potential; and
· Working for an exceptional organisation.
· Provide advice, mentoring and coaching second to none;
· Offer you the chance to contribute and make a difference to pupils’ lives;
· Give you clear, honest feedback on your performance and impact; and
· Demonstrate highly effective leadership and governance throughout the school.
Please visit our school website to see what we do and how we do it! www.thehampshireschoolchelsea.co.uk
Closing date: Applications deadline will close once vacant posts have been filled.
Shortlisting: Applicants will be contacted within 10 days of application submission with shortlisting outcome.
Interviews and observation date: Individuals will be contacted with specific times within 10 days of successful application.
To arrange a visit to either school at any time and to meet a member of the leadership team please telephone Rachael Blaney, Receptionist on 0207 352 7077
To request an application pack please email our HR Manager, Shruti Kainth at email@example.com
Chair of Governors: Mr Tony Little
The Hampshire School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.