Calling all inspirational teachers!
Are you ready to surround children with excellence?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and be invested in?
Are you looking for fast-paced and exciting career opportunities?
Post Title: Class Teacher
School: CASTLE Trust Medway and West Sussex Hub of Schools:
- Delce Academy (Medway)
- Greenway Academy (West Sussex)
Hours/Percentage of Week: Full-time
Grade: Teacher Mainscale, NQTs
Post Start Date: ASAP or September 2017
Closing Date for Applications: 12pm Friday 31st March 2017
Castle Trust is a partnership of primary schools across Medway and West Sussex. Our Medway school, Delce Academy, is looking for:
- New and experienced class teachers and leaders with a passion for making a difference to children.
- Excellent practitioners who can deliver exciting and progress - focused learning opportunities to children.
- Ambitious and aspirational individuals who are committed to our shared values and who enjoy working in partnership with other schools, staff and children across the organisation.
- Dynamic individuals who are looking for a clear career pathway and opportunities to develop themselves and others.
Our partnership and our schools can offer:
- Payment across the summer holidays for NQTs.
- Extensive professional development and support.
- Opportunities to benefit from working in partnership.
- Opportunities to experience a range of different schools.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to arrange to visit our schools prior to application. Please contact Mr David Alexander, Business Manager to make arrangements for your visit or to discuss the posts available in more detail:
01634 845242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CASTLE Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon receipt of references satisfactory to the Heads of Schools and a clear Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For further information, please visit our Trust or school websites: http://www.thecastletrust.co.uk/
References will be requested for those short-listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted after application.