Do you want to become part of our fantastic teaching team in our exceptional school?
Are you looking for a new role in a school where there is a clear focus on aiming high, encouraging independence and enjoyment for all children and staff?
Lime Tree Primary School opened in September 2013 as part of the GLF Multi Academy Trust. We currently have children in year groups Reception to Year 4 plus a nursery and in September 2018 will increase this to include Year 5.
We are looking to recruit a class teacher to work alongside our current team in Key Stage 1 or 2. They will help deliver high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching.
The successful applicant will identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations with a clear vision on assessment criteria.
This will include setting tasks which are challenging to children and maintaining high levels of engagement to ensure outstanding learning and teaching.
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos;
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum
• A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme
• A family of schools who are passionate about learning and staff development with longer term opportunities for professional development both within Lime Tree Primary School and across GLF Schools
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Interviews will be held the week beginning 26th March 2018.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.