DENBIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
‘Dedicated to Excellence’
Judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018
Ofsted praised our success in developing middle leadership skills and knowledge.
Are you looking to advance in your career? If so ...
We are looking for an inspirational and highly experienced class teacher
to join our ‘outstanding’ school as a Middle Leader.
With low staff turnover this is a rare opportunity to join this popular school!
Middle Leadership Vacancy
MPS / UPS +TLR 2A, B* or C* (Permanent)
(Start date September)
We want to hear from aspiring senior leaders who have a successful track record of teaching. We can be flexible on specific responsibilities based on the experience and expertise of the successful applicant.
About the Role
- The school has ambitious plans to further develop teaching and learning where the middle manager role is expected to excel. The successful candidate for this post will first and foremost be an excellent teacher, able to teach engaging lessons to a high standard.
- They will be willing to model their lessons and excellent teaching practice. Most importantly, they will be open and able to support others.
- The post if offered with a TLR2A. B* or C* may be offered to a highly experienced candidate.
- The post is open to those already in the role and to those seeking the next step in their career.
About the School
- Denbigh Primary School is a very inclusive school that sits firmly in the heart of the community.
- Leaders, including governors, are united in their vision for excellence - Ofsted 2018.
- Behaviour of pupils is outstanding. Strong values of mutual respect are implicit throughout the school. There is a deep mutual respect between adults and pupils, and pupils and their peers - Ofsted 2018.
- The school regularly supports other local and national primaries in order to improve their practice, therefore offering many networking and career opportunities to the teaching staff of Denbigh.
- You will have a wealth of opportunities to develop as a leader.
- We can offer you a range of bespoke courses and qualifications for aspiring leaders including NPQH, MaST or EaST.
- We can help prepare you for your next Senior Leadership challenge, investing in your knowledge and expertise through regular support, coaching and a wide range of professional development and training.
- There are opportunities for the right candidate to travel abroad with the ERASMUS programme.
- Access to quality resources and ICT provision including ipads, laptops or MacBooks.
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged at any time
Come and visit us...take a look around...speak with our staff and pupils...see the care and consideration given to every aspect of school life at Denbigh Primary. (Please contact the school to confirm attendance)
For further information please contact Denbigh Primary School, Denbigh Road, Luton, LU3 1NS.
Tel: (01582) 571597 or e mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Denbigh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools; only online applications will be accepted.
Data Protection: Our ‘Privacy Notice for Applications’ explains how we collect, store and use personal data about candidates applying for school vacancies, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. To view our full ‘Privacy Notice for Applications’ please visit our school website www.denbighprimary.co.uk.