Salary range: M4 – UPS3
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed term maternity cover
Start Date: 01 November 2021
Advertisement Closing Date: 5pm 21st September 2021
Interview Date: 30th September 2021
Easton Royal Academy is a small rural primary school (53 children on role), set in lovely village, close to Marlborough, between Pewsey and Burbage. We are very proud of our school, our curriculum, the exemplary behaviour of the children and our commitment to ensuring that this is a supportive and enjoyable place to work.
We are committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation, age or socio-economic background. We aim to develop a culture of inclusion and diversity in which all those connected to the school feel proud of their identity and ability to participate fully in school life.
We are looking for applications from experienced teachers. with the following qualities:
- An excellent teacher who is reflective and always striving to improve and move forward;
- Experience/expertise in EYFS (desirable);
- Drive, creative flair and the ability to deliver motivating and challenging lessons to a mixed-age class;
- High expectations of achievement, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude;
- A commitment to the wider life of the school;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A good sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- A stimulating and exciting curriculum and place to work;
- A staff wellbeing score in the top 5% of schools nationally (Wellbee company independent survey 2021);
- Interested, engaged and sparky children with exceptionally good behaviour.
- Friendly, happy and supportive staff who will care about you as a person as well as a professional;
- A supportive and engaged parent community who understand their role in the learning team;
- Commitment towards your professional development including opportunities to work with other schools and on leadership projects;
- Beautiful rural surroundings.
If you would like to discuss the position please contact Alison O’Shaughnessy in our School Office on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 01672 810477
Easton Royal Academy and Excalibur Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Easton Royal Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years