St Olave's Prep School is a dynamic, friendly and very successful IAPS and ISA co-ed day school. It benefits from a superb reputation in the area for providing an excellent education across the curriculum and nurturing all pupils so that they achieve outstanding success in a wide range of areas.
The post of Class Teacher at St Olave’s Prep School is a rare opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and skilled team of staff who work extremely hard to ensure that our pupils are at the heart of everything that they do.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent practitioner who will inspire and motivate our pupils to achieve their potential.
- A teacher with the drive to provide excellent opportunities for all children in the school.
- Commitment to maintaining the caring and supportive ethos of the school.
- A desire to enrich the curriculum through supporting the extra curricular life of the school.
What we can offer you:
In return, you can be part of an amazing school. We are offering:
- A competitive salary with good professional development opportunities
- Support from an experienced Senior Leadership Team who are committed to the wellbeing and work/life balance of all staff
- Generous PPA time and specialist teachers for Computing, Music, Games and French.
- Lunch and refreshments provided daily
- Wonderful pupils and supportive, engaged parents
Application Pack, Recruitment Policy and Application Form attached. We encourage you to find out more by visiting our school website.
Please contact: the School Office on 020 8294 8930 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
St Olave's Prep School
106-110 Southwood Road, New Eltham, London SE9 3QS
St Olave's Prep School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, safer recruitment vetting and an enhanced DBS check.