Compass Primary Academy, is a rapidly developing school in Kettering. It is a large primary school with 450 pupils on roll and nursery provision on site. We have a strong and committed leadership team who are dedicated to ensuring that our children explore, discover and dream. We want to help each child become a caring, confident and curious young person who has a passion for learning and achieving.
We are proud to be a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust and are dedicated to creating a culture of Ambition for All. Our Trust is an exciting and diverse community, with excellent support from our Central Team, family of schools, Governors and parents. We are committed to ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education as well as a broad range of wider experiences to enrich their learning and provide them with opportunities they may not otherwise receive.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational and committed teachers to join our Trust on a full time and permanent basis within the EYFS, Year 2 and Year 6 departments from January 2020. The successful applicants will initially be based at Compass Primary Academy for a minimum of a year; however, these roles are Trust based so opportunities will be given to develop teaching and future leadership skills further in one of our Brooke Weston Trust Primary Academies in Kettering or Corby.
As a member of staff at Compass Primary, we can offer you the following:
- Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School and Leadership Academy
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers and support staff who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- Freshly prepared lunch provided for all staff
- Access to an academy laptop and the latest technology throughout the academy
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as childcare vouchers, Bike to work & CPC Drive New car scheme
- A dedicated Wellbeing Committee, creating a positive work life balance and ensuring staff wellbeing is a key priority for all
NQTs would also receive the following:
- A professional experienced mentor to work alongside you in school
- 10 sessions of NQT training at the Brooke Weston Teaching School
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher who wishes to join a passionate team who are striving to change the concept of a traditional academy setting. You will have a unique opportunity to grow your own career, while every day sharing your time with children who only recognise what they can do and not what they ‘can’t’, in a place where you will learn more than you teach.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
If you would like to know more about the roles available please contact the Senior Administrator, Bec Smith on 01536 532707.
Please be aware on this occasion the roles are available to full time applicants only.
Visits to the Academy are actively encouraged and can be arranged by appointment at your convenience. If you would like to arrange a visit, please call 01536 532707 or email email@example.com