We require an innovative Class Teacher to join our team initially supporting the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), we cater for pupils from Nursery to Year 6. Led by our Principal Janet Pallister, we look to ensure pupils have the very best opportunities to achieve the best outcomes possible. Since we opened in February 2013, the staff have worked hard to set high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour and this was reflected in our Ofsted inspection in October 2014, where we declared “Good” in all areas.
To join us, you will:
- be able to engage and enthuse young learners through a commitment to quality teaching and learning;
- have a passion f or learning;
- be able to work as part of team;
- be innovative in your techniques to motivate and inspire children.
In return, you will:
- join a dedicated team where the staff, pupils and parent work together to provide a safe, engaging and friendly environment;
- play a part in a Trust which invests in high quality business infrastructure to support delivery of outstanding education;
- receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance.
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education and believe that all young people can achieve high standards, we want to hear from you. Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 493771 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
For further information, please visit www.greenwoodacademies.org/vacancy/11682/ or call our Recruitment Line on 0115 748 3344.
Closing date: Noon on 24th January 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.