Downe Manor is a well-established and successful primary school. In March 2017 Ofsted rated us as a ‘good’ school and we continue to strive to become ‘outstanding’.
Visitors and pupils tell us that we are a harmonious school community with good pupil & staff relationships and that we provide good teaching and additional support to all children.
Current Teaching Vacancies
We want to appoint teachers who are excellent classroom practitioners, forward thinking,
inspirational, experienced and passionate about pupil achievement.
We can offer:
· Happy children who enjoy responsibility and challenge
· A friendly, committed, hard-working team of staff
· A supportive Governing Body who care about the school and its place in the community;
· A commitment to professional development;
· A well-resourced school in large grounds, including
· NQT welcome to apply
· Access to your own iPad
· Opportunities for TLR depending on experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
· outstanding classroom practice
· a belief in every child's entitlement to flourish in a positive atmosphere and achieve his/her very best
· a commitment to developing/sharing the very best professional practice
· evidence of being a reflective practitioner, demonstrating the ability to lead
Further information about the school can be found on our website (www.downemanor.ealing.sch.uk) or by telephoning the school office on 0208 845 1155. We encourage visits to the school – please call to make an appointment.