Employer: Langley Park Primary School (Langley Park Learning Trust)
Salary: Outer London Main Pay Scale
Location: Beckenham, Kent
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Starts: September 2021
Langley Park Primary School (LPPS) opened in September 2016. We are a growing school, with a caring and supportive ethos, which is a part of the Langley Park Learning Trust. We hold 7 core values at the heart of all that we do. These are; respect, passion, empathy, perseverance, reflection and wonder.
We work to inspire our children to be the best that they can be through role modelling each and every member of the school community as a learner. With a supportive and hardworking team, we are excited about welcoming more practitioners to what is already a special place to work.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working practitioners; leaders who have the desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children. This is an excellent opportunity for inspirational and experienced teachers, to develop their leadership experience as part of forward thinking primary team and to make a significant impact during these final founding years.
The ideal candidates will:
• Be an outstanding teacher able to motivate and inspire children and staff alike
• Be committed to take on subject leadership responsibility
• Have a strong commitment to raising standards
• Have high expectations of all children for learning and behaviour
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Be able to manage time effectively and balance different priorities
• Value the partnership between school, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
• Friendly and caring work environment
• Excellent facilities within a modern building.
• The opportunity to join a growing school and be an integral member of our team.
• A commitment to a wide range of professional development
• A supportive community of colleagues within the multi-academy trust
A copy of the Job Description and Person Specification are also attached. If you are an excellent teacher who has a passion for learning then please apply by completing a personal statement, making reference to the person specification, and emailing it to email@example.com
The school reserves the right to withdraw the advert with immediate notice and previous applicants do not need to reapply.
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th May 2021 at 12pm
Interviews and assessments: Week commencing 24th May 2021
Langley Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years