The Governors and Headteacher of Whitemoor Academy are looking to appoint an inspirational class teacher for the 2018-19 academic year. The successful candidate will teach in either KS1 or KS2, according to their particular strengths.
Do you want to further your teaching skills in a forward thinking and creative environment?
Whitemoor is an academy with new concepts and initiatives, which ensure a rich and broad curriculum is provided, unlocking the potential within every pupil.
At Whitemoor we ‘Dare to be Different’ and encourage all our staff and pupils to celebrate their uniqueness. We also ‘Take Care’ of our pupils and staff by creating a safe and calm environment for them learn and work within. We strive to make workload as manageable as possible for all our staff. This includes an annual well-being day and PPA time which well exceeds minimum entitlement.
Successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic and relish the opportunity of working in a creative environment.
• Will set themselves high standards and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
• Have a positive, flexible and forward thinking attitude towards the curriculum.
• Support and encourage all pupils to show a high level of respect and care for others.
What we can offer you:
• Continuing and wide-ranging opportunities for professional development.
• Being part of a positive and supportive staff.
• Belonging to an academy which places well-being at the heart of all it does.
Whitemoor is part of the SHINE Multi Academy Trust, whose aim is to, ‘Provide pupils with firm foundations whilst developing their uniqueness and allowing them to Shine.’
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 0115-978-6351 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
If you think you are the right calibre to rise to the challenges and opportunities we can offer, please submit an application form to the email address provided.
Please note that all vacancies shut at 12 noon on the closing date (Sunday 3rd June).
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 11th June.