- Do you have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Primary Curriculum?
- Do you have a proven track record of having an impact on data?
- Do you brilliantly understand the transition from KS1 to KS2 and recognise the need for continued pace and mastery in the curriculum?
- Are you someone who is passionate and confident in their subject knowledge across the curriculum and across the year group pedagogies?
- Are you keen to be in a dynamic environment that is growing in pupil numbers, staffing numbers and undergoing site expansion?
- Are you able to use reflective and analytical thinking to improve your practice readily?
- Are you a future leader?
- Are you somebody who wants to embrace a challenge and will give all you’ve got to a school who will allow you to be creative and support your professional development? If so, then we would love to receive your application!
We can offer you:
- An expanding school roll full of enthused, well equipped, well behaved children.
- Supportive and happy staff.
- A fantastic professional development route including into management or becoming an expert practitioner if you are hungry for career progression, within the academy and across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership.
- A chance to be a part of a school moving towards Outstanding.
- Forward, positive thinking approaches that encourage you to take risks in your own career progression.
- An exciting, positive and focused atmosphere.
- An audience for your ideas and support for the pursuit of you work related interests.
- A thriving school atmosphere that embraces music, performing arts, sports, technology, life skills and much more….!
If you wish to visit the academy or discuss the post please contact Jane Guest: Telephone: 01777 870482 or email email@example.com