Class Teachers Required for September 2018
Full time, Permanent
Salary Scale: Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Closing Date: 28/05/2018
We believe that Primary School is a special time in a child’s life.
We want our children to become responsible, determined individuals who love to learn.
Wherever you are in your career we may have a position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination to have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
Orchard Meadow, Pegasus and Windale Primary schools have joined together in a small multi academy trust, we can offer rich learning experiences through collaborative working across all our schools. We are looking for committed, determined & positive teachers to join our wonderful academy team. For the ambitious applicant, there are plentiful opportunities to develop your career. The post is suitable for NQT applications and details of support and professional development can be found in our recruitment pack.
We are looking for dedicated teachers to work within our academy schools and can offer full time and part time positions from September 2018 (July 2018 for NQTs).
· Inspire and excite children in their learning?
· Improve the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
· Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
· Work alongside and include families in their child’s education?
· Ensure the academy and school vision is demonstrated in the daily work and communications within the school community?
We can offer you
· A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on children’s lives.
· A supportive environment within which to work, enabling you to develop your practice.
· Structured NQT programme and bespoke CPD for all new teachers.
· NQTs contracts to start from July (paid salary for July and August) with a continued support package into your 2nd year.
Visits to schools are encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact:
Orchard Meadow: 01865 778609 or email@example.com
Pegasus: 01865 777175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Windale: 01865 777796 or email@example.com
Please indicate on your application form which school/s you are applying for. You may apply for more than one school.
The academy has a number of interview dates until the closing date stated, we will confirm each interview date as application forms are submitted.
All applications must be submitted on the Blackbird Academy Trust 2018 application form. We are unable to accept CV applications.
The Blackbird Academy Trust takes safeguarding children seriously and the successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.