Are you a passionate qualified Nursery, Foundation or KS1 teacher? Do you want to join a new school in Didcot where staff are engaged and motivated?
School: Aureus Primary, Didcot
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Job Expires: 20th May @ 11:59AM
NQTs Considered: Yes
Interviews: 23rd May
GLF Schools is looking for class teachers to teach in our brand new, state of the art primary school that opened on Great Western Park, Didcot, in September 2018.
This is a great chance for an experienced or newly qualified teaching professional to work within a new and enthusiastic team of educational experts and wider support team at GLF Schools.
We are looking for Nursery, Foundation, KS1 Teachers or EY Status Teachers to support the growth of the school and to deliver high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching.
This role is a full time position, commencing September 2019. If you would like to know more about any other positions, please get in contact with us through our central recruitment team.
We can offer:
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career development
• The exciting prospect of working in a new and growing school
• A committed and successful centralised Education, IT, Finance and HR team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development.
• The opportunity to be part of GLF Schools, in the brand new Oxfordshire hub.
Ideal candidates will:
• Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
• Be passionate about the children's learning & welfare
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be committed to personal career progression and enhancement
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure.
We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and students are valued and supported so that we can all ‘grow, learn and flourish’.
We welcome applicants from under- represented groups including ethni