Class Teachers Required for September 2017.
We believe that Primary School is a special time in a child’s life.
We want our children to become responsible, determined individuals who love to learn.
Wherever you are in your career we may have a position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination to have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
Our 3 schools have joined together in a small multi academy trust and we can offer rich learning experiences through collaborative working across all our schools. We are looking for committed, determined & positive teachers to join our wonderful academy team. For the ambitious applicant, there are plentiful opportunities to develop your career. The post is suitable for NQT applications and details of support and professional development can be found in our recruitment pack.
We are looking for committed teachers to work within our academy schools and can offer full time and part time positions from September 2017 (July 2017 for NQTs).
- Inspire and excite children in their learning?
- Improve the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
- Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
- Work alongside and include families in their child’s education?
- Ensure the Academy and school vision is demonstrated in the daily work and communications within the school community?
We can offer you
- A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on children’s lives.
- A supportive environment within which to work, enabling you to develop your practice.
- Tuition fees for a Masters study programme through Oxford Brookes or a NCTL Professional Qualification.
- Up to £2000 interest free loan for relocation costs.
- £3000 Bursary for NQTs – see pack for details.
- NQTs contracts to start from July (paid salary for July and August).
Visits to schools are encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Keren Dolton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the academy runs a continuous recruitment programme. Apply now and your application will be considered at the earliest available date. Details of our recruitment programme can be found in our recruitment pack.
The Blackbird Academy Trust takes safeguarding children seriously and the successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
All applications must be submitted on the Blackbird Academy Trust application form. We are unable to accept CV applications.
Further details are available in our Teacher Recruitment Pack for September 2017 start, which you can find on the academy website: http://www.blackbirdacademytrust.org/162/teaching-staff-vacancies or Tina Arundell at email@example.com
Tel: 01865 778624