We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher who has a passion for learning.
We require somebody who has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where pedagogy and care is at the heart of what we do. NQTs that wish to apply, will receive NQT support, be assigned a dedicated mentor and have weekly release time to help develop your skills and expertise.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
* Is flexible and always positive
* Sets high standards and leads by example
* Is able to work as part of a team
* Is an enthusiastic teacher
We can offer you:
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
* Focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
* A supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
* Teacher freedom to teach with ‘low impact’ tasks kept to a minimum
* Highly collaborative working practices
* A forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
* Friendly and supportive staff
* A community where we value and support each other
Visits to the school are encouraged and further information, including the application documentation can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk.
If you would like to find out more about our friendly school or to arrange a visit, please email Martyn Payne, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on (01502) 574032.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 13th February 2020 – 8.30am.
Shortlisting: Thursday 13th February 2020
Interviews: 25th February 2020
Pakefield Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.