Campsbourne School is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in the London borough of Haringey. Our recent OfSTED reports highlight the broad and balanced curriculum we provide as well as our success and drive to raise standards for all children. We are fortunate to be located on the boarders of Alexandra Palace Park and have substantial grounds which enables us to offer swimming lessons on site and Forest School for all children. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and a highly experienced and inspirational teaching staff who are dedicated to providing the best all round education for our children and a strong commitment to inclusive practice. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who will join our dedicated team in our drive to raise attainment and increase enrichment for all pupils across the school.
We are seeking to appoint a person who:
• Is committed to their professional development with high standards and expectations of themselves and the children.
• Is committed to ensuring achievement for all through equal access and opportunity and aspiration for all children.
• Is ambitious and energetic, with a passion for learning and creativity who will go the extra mile.
• Has excellent interpersonal social skills and qualities to innovate in the classroom.
• Has the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
• Is able to who work well within a supportive staff team.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, collegiate and motivated team
• Enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
• High quality professional development opportunities
• An inclusive school with a ‘can do’ ethos
• Strong ambitious leadership with a clear sense of strategic direction
• Supportive parents and governors.
• Excellent transport links (Walking distance, through a park, to Alexandra Palace Train Station and close to Wood Green / Turnpike Lane on the Piccadilly Line
• Campsbourne Primary School and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment
• The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
• Campsbourne Primary School actively promotes the core British Values defined by the Department for Education as: democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
• The school is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.