Putteridge Primary School is an exciting and stimulating learning environment to work in. As a team of professionals, we continually challenge the status quo so that we can work to the greatest effect so that all children can achieve and progress to their fullest potential.
We are a very popular and vibrant 3 form entry primary school on the Hertfordshire / Luton border. We have invested heavily to ensure that this is a quality learning environment for the children and a wonderful workplace for the whole staff. We are continually developing our culture so that we can embed excellence at all levels.
You will: •
- Be a good or outstanding primary school practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be inspiring and inventive and a positive role model Have a good working knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas Be professional, dedicated and hard working
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
We can offer:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A strong community ethos, well supported by parents
- A steady supply of cake!
If reading this has inspired you, we would love to meet you and would actively encourage you to come and visit us. Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers.
To apply please visit: www.luton.gov.uk/jobs
Job ref: SCH00659
Please contact Sue Magee on 01582 728262 to make an appointment or email email@example.com Our Website: www.putteridgeprimaryschool.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 11:59pm
Interview date: w/c 30th April 2018
CVs will not be accepted for posts based in school, application must be made on the form provided.
Putteridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.