Exciting times are ahead for Orchardside School now we have moved to a brand new purpose built site in Bullsmoor Lane. Orchardside is a pupil referral unit for young people aged 11-16 who have been permanently excluded from mainstream.
We want to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic Performing Arts (Music and Drama) teacher who has high expectations and believe that all children can, and deserve to, succeed. We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can offer as their lead subject Performing Arts delivering Music and Drama.
- The ability to offer a second subject and/or experience of teaching PSHE.
- Are passionate about children’s progress and achievement.
- Put the child at the heart of everything they do.
- Is able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others.
- Has vision and creativity and is able to support change.
- Works hard and has strong inter-personal skills.
- Enjoys going to work and makes learning exciting.
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by contacting Judith Hunt, SBM at Orchardside School on 0208 353 4270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 29th June 2018 (5.00 p.m.)
INTERVIEWS: Friday 6th July 2018