Class Teacher 0.2FTE (Permanent) - PKC04988
In this role you will be teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
• Developing the school curriculum
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils
• Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education
• Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils
• Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals
• Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development
• Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review
• Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
For further information on this post, please contact Lyn Boxall on 01250 871980.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure you provide contact details for two referees, including email addresses. One should be your current or most recent employer. If you are already employed as a teacher with Perth & Kinross Council, you are only required to provide 1 reference, which must be from your current Head Teacher.
Please APPLY ONLINE. Facilities are available at all public libraries in Perth and Kinross. If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please call 01738 475555 to discuss.
As part of our safer recruitment measures, Perth & Kinross Council carries out rigorous checks on the right to work in the UK, qualifications, employment history, including references, and fitness to undertake the post.
Some jobs may have been traditionally carried out predominately by one gender, but we would encourage you to apply if you meet the requirements, irrespective of your gender.
Find out more about working for Perth & Kinross Council and living in one of the most scenic areas of Scotland here.
Closing date: 06/01/2019
Rattray Primary School, Rattray, Blairgowrie, PH10 7DG