Would you like to join a thriving, innovative community school?
Would you like to work in a school where children, parents, staff and governors feel supported, valued, positive and work exceptionally well as a team.
We are a smaller than average-sized school with significant, positive influence in the lives and education of our children and their families. Our number on roll is 220 and is currently rising. Our school is becoming the school of choice because of its size, inclusive provision and rising standards.
We are a very successful school. We regard our local context as the foundation for the success of our children and never as an excuse.
We are seeking a Class Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice.
- High expectations for themselves and our children.
- Enthusiasm and commitment towards all aspects of school life.
- The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A clear understanding that children have different needs and that these must be reflected in classroom practice.
- The ability to work positively as part of our whole school team.
We can offer:
- A school who nurtures all of our children and staff to ensure each and everyone reaches their potential.
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- A happy, supportive team to work with.
- A highly effective and innovative whole school approach to teaching and learning.
- Fantastic CPD opportunities to enable you to develop both classroom and leadership skills.
- Experienced mentor, bespoke CPD and proven success in enabling NQT’s to flourish.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Membership to the Employee Assistance Programme.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 April
Interviews: Monday 30th April
Visits during the school day are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit please ring for an appointment.
Application forms and job pack can be obtained from our school website, e-mail or collection from the School Office.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Section Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Welbourne Primary School
Goodwin Walk Werrington Peterborough
Cambs PE4 6NR