St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING behaviour who would welcome applications from anyone who would like to work in our exciting, forward thinking school.
We are a highly motivated school with a warm and friendly atmosphere, looking to recruit an inspirational class teacher to join our team of hard working and enthusiastic professionals who DOES NOT NEED TO BE CATHOLIC.
We are a two-form entry school in the heart of Peterborough, which is only 45 minutes away from London via a direct line to Kings Cross and within easy travelling distance to Cambridge and the North.
We can offer you:
· A vibrant, multi-cultural community
· Enthusiastic, well behaved learners
· A fully inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum
· A supportive, friendly team
· A commitment to professional development, supporting aspiration and career progression
· Dedicated planning time with colleagues
· Experienced mentors and coaches
· A well-resourced school with extensive grounds
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Is creative, innovative and passionate about learning
· Is a team player
· Has high expectations
· Is well organised
· Is highly motivated
· Has a good sense of humour
We welcome applications from NQTs, experienced teachers and overseas teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment and request an application pack on: email@example.com or telephone on 01733 566005
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.