We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teacher to join our staff team. We want to hear from teachers who are interested in teaching initially in Key Stage 2. We will consider applications from both experienced teachers and Early Career Teachers.
About the role
The Governing Board wish to appoint highly motivated, forward thinking class teachers to join our team.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are creative in delivering outstanding lessons within an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
- are committed to raising standards and passionate about enabling all children to reach their full potential
- are hardworking, well organised team players
- can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- are willing to participate fully in school life, share good practice with colleagues and be able to lead a curriculum subject across the school
- will support and promote the school’s ethos and values
What we can offer:
- a recently amalgamated, over-subscribed, popular local school
- a well-resourced school with opportunities for staff development
- a supportive leadership team and governing board
How to Apply
Please apply through tes.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you have any questions, or to discuss the post, please contact us.
Please send in your application, via Tes.com, at any time. We will review applications on a weekly basis.
Pinner Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years