Fossdene is a culturally rich school with very supportive parents. Our children are well behaved and eager to learn. We have a dedicated and motivated staff and Governing body striving for the success of every child.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious teacher who:
- • Can inspire and motivate children to achieve their very best
- • Has high personal and professional expectations
- • Is innovative in their approach and determined to raise attainment
- • Is fully committed to inclusive education
We can offer you:
- • Lively, engaging and highly motivated children
- • Supportive staff dedicated to raising standards
- • Excellent professional development opportunities
- • A vibrant learning community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon, Monday 12th December 2016
Please telephone the school for an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Fossdene Primary School
Charlton, London SE7 7NQ
020 8858 5585