Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which formed its own multi-academy trust (Hampton Academies Trust- HAT) in 2014. The Trust is also the education provider for the new neighbouring secondary school, Hampton Gardens School and Hampton Lakes Primary School, which is due to open in 2019. HAT schools have very close links and some shared staff.
Hampton College currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city of Peterborough and has good links to Cambridge and Stamford. Hampton Gardens School serves the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton East development, where Hampton Lakes Primary School will also be located.
Required September 2019
Class Teacher (Primary Phase)
Key Stage Leader TLR opportunities available (TLR 2a £2,271 per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join Hampton College’s Primary Phase. We would particularly welcome applications from candidates with experience of teaching in Upper Key Stage 2, however year group preferences will be discussed at interview.
Key Stage Leader TLR opportunities are also available and will be discussed at interview. Please confirm in your letter of application if you would like to be considered for a TLR opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who are:
• Passionate about offering children an environment which encourages them to love learning;
• Positive, energetic, creative and flexible;
• Able to offer pupils a broad and balanced learning experience;
• Able to demonstrate that learning is fun and act as a positive role model;
• Willing and able to promote the ethos and core values of our school.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where children are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognize the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly within the Trust.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way..
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 20 May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23 May 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the end of Tuesday 21 May 2019
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).