Inspire their remarkable with us
Do you enjoy working with children and new challenges?
Brockworth Primary Academy caters for children from ages 4 – 11. There are approximately 330 children on our register in Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We have large spacious classrooms, an ICT suite, iPads in every class, an academy library, excellent resources for the curriculum and attractive grounds, which include a pond, nature area and plenty of space for sports. We have many active sports teams including football, rugby and netball.
As a growing academy which serves Brockworth, we have a strong, supportive team of staff who are thoroughly committed to providing our children with the best possible opportunities to succeed. In addition, we are an academy that supports and grows our staff to fulfill their career dreams.
We are now looking for an experienced Reception teacher who is ready for a new challenge to join our academy. You will provide quality teaching and learning for all reception pupils and will have the ability to contribute to curriculum development and innovation across the year group. You will be highly motivated and innovative, and have the passion to improve and enhance our learner’s experience.
We warmly welcome visits so you can see for yourself what we offer - please contact the academy office on 01452 862809 to arrange a time to pop in.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date Monday 30 March 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.