Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Harry Gosling Primary School is situated in Whitechapel, East London. We are looking for an outstanding teacher in KS1/2 who shares our passion for opening up the world to our learners.
We have the highest expectations for all children and have developed a rich and exciting topic-based curriculum that provides our children with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect. We provide significant professional development opportunities for all staff, for example, through our excellent NQT programme. We also offer leadership development through our ‘Aspiring Leaders’ programme for teachers ready to develop the skills they need to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will have the skills, energy and ambition to:
• Inspire young children to become confident, enthusiastic learners
• Raise standards through their excellent teaching
• Work well as part of a team to develop exciting learning opportunities
• Foster good relationships with parents and the local community
• Make a significant contribution to the development of the school
• Extend their knowledge and experience of working in an inner city school
• An excellent learning environment
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• A dedicated, supportive staff
• Great opportunities for professional development.
• Involved parents and governors
• A friendly school community in an exciting area of London
In September we are creating a soft federation with Stephen Hawking Primary School. This will create even more opportunities for the staff and children in both schools to grow and develop and will make 2019-20 a particularly exciting time to join the school.
If you require any further information, or would like to visit the school, visits are being held on Monday 4th March 4 p.m or Wednesday 6th March at 9 a.m. Please contact us at email@example.com or 0207 481 1650 to book your place.
Closing date: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 12.00 midday
Interviews: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.