Nansen Primary school are proud to promote a new and exciting opportunity that has arisen at our school. We are looking to appoint an experienced teacher who has high expectations, of themselves and their pupils, and has the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils through quality teaching and creative learning experiences.
We are an inclusive school that places great importance on the development and success of all children. The school has very high expectations and standards of behaviour and has effective strategies in place to engage children before, during and after the school day. The school has a number of strong partnerships with external agencies and an important role within the community.
The post will involve co-ordinating and taking a lead role in sharing and developing good practice and raising attainment. The post will provide an excellent opportunity for further professional development and for the successful candidate to play a significant leadership role in continuing to raise standards.
If you are:
• An outstanding, dynamic classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of how children learn.
• An innovative practitioner with creative drive to help shape an exciting curriculum.
• An individual who has strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to motivate, inspire, lead, support and challenge others.
• Committed to the involvement of children and parents working together.
• Dedicated to achieving high standards in all areas
• Enthusiastic in helping the school to meet the challenges of the future
We can offer you:
• Leadership and management time, training and support for your own professional development, and the opportunity to network within our trust of primary schools
• A large, committed, welcoming, professional and hardworking staff team.
• Children who are happy, keen and eager to learn
• A fully supportive and professional governing body
• Please email your application to: email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs
• The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
• CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer
• CORE Education Trust is a living wage employer.
• Together we collaborate, increase opportunity, promote respect and achieve excellence.