Townsend Primary School has an exciting opportunity for an inspiring member of staff to join a forward thinking school and play an integral part in its development.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- have the warmth, enthusiasm & energy to support the leaders of the school
- have excellent communication skills to motivate and lead to enrich pupils learning.
- have the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
In return we can offer:
- a school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- our pupils are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school
-NQT induction year with Southwark CPD
Please contact Rose Robinson (SBM) by e-mail - email@example.com for an application pack.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by Rose Robinson, either e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7703 2672 to arrange an informal visit
Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018 – 10am
Shortlisting: Monday 21st May 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018