CLASS TEACHER – September 2018
Salary: Main pay scale or dependant on experience
We are looking for full time KS2 teachers to join our team in September 2018.
We would love to hear from you if you are a dedicated, talented, ambitious teacher - either experienced or seeking your first appointment.
We will offer you:
- Support, professional development and reward your commitment.
- Full support of an experienced senior teacher throughout your Induction year (NQTs).
We are a school with:
· Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors comment on
· A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff
· Good pupil progress
· A broad, balanced and creative curriculum
· A real commitment to ongoing professional development
· A caring and friendly working environment
· Supportive parents and governors
· A fully accessible purpose built site
· Great transport links
We would love you to come to visit us to find out more. To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please contact Emma-Jayne on 020 7732 7107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 15th June 2018 @ 12pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 15th June 2018 @ 12pm
Interview: date to be confirmed
All schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.