MPS / UPS Teacher 1.0 FTE Permanent
Start Date: September 2017
Shrewsbury 35 mins / Chester 30 mins approx.
Whitchurch Church of England Junior School is an aspirational, happy and outward looking church school, situated close to the Shropshire/ Cheshire border. We are part of the North Shropshire Teaching School Alliance and collaborate with partner schools for the benefit of all children in the area. The Governors are excited to be recruiting a class teacher to join our team.
We can offer you:
· Responsive, enthusiastic children who love coming to school
· A hardworking, happy and dedicated school team
· Highly supportive governors and parents
· A beautiful and well positioned area in which to work
· A school right at the heart of its community
· Support for your professional development
In return we are looking for:
- Excellent teaching and organisational skills, appropriate to your experience
- An imaginative, creative approach to education
- A sound understanding of the way that children learn
- A team player and communicator, able to build good relationships
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
Closing date: 08.05.2017
Interviews week commencing: 15.05.2017
Application pack and further information is available on our school website:
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact our School Business Manager, Carrie Marshall by phoning the school office or emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The post is subject to a satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The ability to communicate at ease with stakeholders and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.