We are seeking an outstanding and experienced classroom teacher for our dynamic and forward thinking school for September 2021. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have high personal and professional expectations especially in achievement, progress and attainment.
• Confident in making learning ‘irresistible’, purposeful and challenging for all pupils.
• Evidence an understanding of end of Key Stage 2 requirements.
• Have proven dedication to providing the very highest level of educational opportunities for all.
• Be able to work collaboratively and positively with all colleagues.
• Be passionate about learning and teaching.
• Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles.
• Have a sense of humour
Application forms and further details are available on the school website at www.wellesleyparkschool.com If you would like to arrange a visit please phone Mrs Lilley to discuss the possibility of a visit.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of our community and we follow full safer recruitment procedures including relevant references and DBS checks.
Closing date: 9:00am - 24th May 2021
Interview date: 26th May 2021
Wellesley Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years