Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career or one with the opportunity develop your skills and experience further?
Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
We are looking to appoint a class teacher in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2 for September 2018 (please specify the year group in your application).
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A very well equipped ICT suite and outdoor swimming pool
- Refurbished classrooms
- A fabulous Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!
- A reputation for looking after our teachers so well, that they never want to leave!
- A school rated “Good” by Ofsted in September 2017.
A successful NQT applicant will be paid from 1st July!
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.