The Governing Body at St Mary’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic class teacher on a full time/permanent basis.
We are looking for an individual who:
· Is motivated and passionate about teaching with high expectations of attainment for all
· Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
· Has a commitment to raising standards
· Is a strong role model with effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Is a good team player
· Will aim to uphold the Christian ethos of the school
In return we can offer you:
· A Successful and vibrant school with a strong Christian ethos
· Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
· Dedicated, friendly and experienced staff
· A supportive governing body, parents and community
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school directly on 01226 206422
Completed applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
St Mary’s Academy Trust welcomes applications from both genders and is committed to equal opportunities.
Any personal data collated will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended i.e the selection process and where required to carry out pre-employment checks, your data will be shared only with the recruitment panel, the data will be stored securely. If you are the successful candidate, your data will form part of your personal file. If you are unsuccessful your data will be retained and destroyed securely in 12 months.