Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary: Main Scale (Inner London)
NQT applications are welcome
Starting September 2018
We are offering a unique opportunity for an outstanding and inspiring teacher and leader to join our dynamic school!
Can you create the magic to change children’s lives?
Additional responsibility points are available to the right candidate.
- Inspire and motivate children and adults?
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning?
- Be flexible, have a sense of humour and work as part of a team?
- Strive for high standards and understand the bigger picture?
- a vibrant creative environment;
- a chance to make a difference;
- quality CPD and support
** Please contact the school office to come for a visit, we love showing visitors around our school **
Please download the Application Pack below at:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All Sir Thomas Abney School posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: Midday Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018